1. It is important for everyone to learn English well in our rapidly developing world. 在这个迅速发展的世界里，对每个人来说，学好英语是非常重要的。
2. The harder you work at it, the more progress you will make.
3. If everyone makes a contribution to protecting the environment, the world will become much more beautiful. 如果每个人都为保护环境做出贡献，世界会变得更加美好。
4. The best way to remember new words is to practice them everyday.
5. The atmosphere in my family is fantastic. 我的家庭气氛温馨和睦。
The reason why people choose to live in the city is that the life is more convenient and colorful.
7. I had a great first impression of American people.
8. We have lots of confidence in our ability to solve any problem.
9. With the rapid development of modern technology, the Internet has become a necessary part of our daily life and work.
10. You should read as many books as you possibly can.
11. China is becoming more and more prosperous because of the reform and “opening up” policy. 由于实施了改革开放政策，中国变得更加繁荣了。
12. We all need clean air to breathe; we all need clean water to drink; we all need green places to enjoy.我们都需要呼吸清新的空气，我们都需要饮用洁净的水，我们都需要绿地来享受。
13. Let’s work together to make our world a better place.
14. We should make full use of our time to do useful and productive things.
15. We should get into the good habit of using our time wisely.
What I really want to know is whether he will go abroad next month?
Television is harmful to developing minds. 电视不利于开发心智。
Children usually have far more potential than their parents had realized
19. In the past 10 years, great changes have taken place in our school.
20. People who spend more time with their families are usually healthier and happier. 那些花更多时间和家人在一起的人通常会更健康更幸福。
21. The job was hard, which made me so tired that I almost quit half way.
22. The Red Star Television Factory, which produces TV sets of quality, was set up in the 1980’s. 生产高品质电视的红星电视机厂，始建于1980年。
23. The E-reading room, where we can send e-mails to all parts of the world, is open to both teachers and students.
24. I feel I will be fit for the job needed in your company.
25. The number of workers and engineers has risen(更高级词汇：increased) to over 2000, and 80% of them are college graduates.
26. There is an increasing tendency that students own their mobile phones on campus.
27. Now in the rural areas, there are many children out of school. I think one of reasons is that their families are too poor to afford their schooling.
28. People should pay more attention to the education of children because they will play a very significant /(important) part/(role) in the future of our country.
29. In 2008, you will see Beijing as beautiful as a garden, with cleaner water and clearer sky.到2008年，我们会看到北京像花园一样，有着更加清澈的河水和碧透的天空。
How nice to hear from you again.能再次收到你的来信真是太好了。
31. Your early reply will be highly appreciated.敬盼早日回复。
I’m looking forward to meeting you in no time.我期待与你早日相见。
32. If you have any questions or requests, please let me know.
33. No matter what you do in the future, English will always be important.
34. Nothing is more important than to receive education.
35. There is no doubt that playing video game is going to be their biggest problem for students to affect study.毫无疑问，玩电子游戏正在成为影响学生学习的最大问题。
Obviously, it is high/(about) time that we took some effective measures to solve the problem.显然，早该采取一些积极的措施来解决问题。
I suggest the department concerned taking some effective measures to improve the present situation.我建议有关部门采取一些有效措施改善现状。
37. Since he went to senior high school, he has worked very hard.
38. We should spare no effort to beautify our environment.
39. Smoking has a great influence on our health.
40. As a proverb says, /( As is well known to us,) storms make trees take deeper roots.有句名言说道：风暴使树木深深扎根。
It is a great honor for me to introduce to you one of my very best friend, Liu Xiang. 很荣幸给你介绍我的一位好朋友，刘翔。
42. Coming from a family of English teachers, she always had a particular interest in English.出于英语教师世家的她，对英语有着特别的兴趣。
diligent 勤奋的 energetic精力充沛的 humorous幽默的 attractive有吸引力的
modest谦虚的 optimistic乐观的 talkative健谈的 enthusiastic热情的
43. I have fully realized that English is essential to my future.
44. I suppose electronic dictionaries are convenient, but Iead to laziness!
45. In conclusion, the advantages of studying abroad outweigh its disadvantages
46. Now, I think it is really successful experience, and I totally understand what labor means.现在，我想这真是一次成功的经历，并且我完全理解了劳动的意义。
47. From this earthquake, I realized that the power of the mass is endless.
48. If you have spare time to visit my hometown, I’d be more than happy to be your guide.如果你有空闲时间我的家乡做客，我会非常乐意做你的导游。
49. Nowadays, both teachers and parents worry a great deal about the student’s using the Internet.如今，老师和家长都对学生上网现象极为担心。
50. Views on the issue in question vary from person to person.
51. We are blessed with new opportunities and faced with new challenges.
52. Thank you for your consideration.感谢你的体谅。
53. I really appreciate what you’ve done for my family and me.
We should be very grateful if you help our children with their English study 如果你帮助我们小孩学英语，我们将感激不尽。
54. We will never forget the happy days we spent together.
55. Many people are becoming aware of the importance of exercising.
56. The talk will be given at the Lecture Hall on Oct.12th, starting at 3:30p.
57. Students should know how to take advantage of their time.
58. I got sick and tired of doing the routine work day after day.
59. Conquering English is not different from conquering a great mountain; both of them require determination, courage, and perseverance.征服英语不亚于征服一座高山，都需要决心勇气和毅力。
60. I’m disappointed in the performance of our team at the sports meeting.
I’m very satisfied with what we have achieved so far.
62. The city is located on the banks of the Long River.这个城市位于长江畔。
63. I’m very glad to have received the letter you sent me two weeks ago.
64. I’m writing to request more information about the day tour to London.
65. Recently, our class have had a heated discussion about whether it is necessary for middle school students to carry mobile phones to school.
66. I wonder if you could tell me more about the trip.
67. It is certain that if there are fewer people driving, there will be less air pollution.可以肯定，如果开车的人少一些，空气污染就一定会减少。
68. I personally feel that teacher is the most important profession in the world.我个人认为教师是世界上最重要的职业。
69. We can’t imagine what the world is going to be without purified water.
70. I was walking east along Park Road, when an elderly
71. In the big city, there are more schools and hospitals are available for its people.在大城市，有更多的学校和医院供人们使用。
72. Some people think that we should read extensively.
73.In my opinion, you should come back after you finish you studies abroad.
74. For another reason, I think it will be much more convenient for you to look after you parents as they are getting old.另一个原因，我认为你回国可以更方便地照顾你日渐年迈的父母。
75. Classes in our school usually finish at four in the afternoon.
76. I am so sorry that I won’t be able to attend tomorrow’s lecture on American history.我很抱歉，明天我不能参加那场关于美国历史的演讲。
77. While 25 minutes is spent on sports, only 12 minutes goes into housework.
78. Maybe you forgot you spent the money on something else yesterday afternoon.你可能忘了昨天下午你花钱买了其他东西。
79. Good habits are the crosscut to success.好习惯是成功的捷径。
80. I was deeply moved by the young boy, because I know Lei Feng is still living in our hearts.那个年轻的小男孩深深地感动着我，因为我相信雷锋一直活在我们的心中
81. Many new houses had been built and roads had been widened.
82. It is more than ten months since we last met.
83. It’s very nice of you to help me with my lessons every day.
84. Nothing can live without air and water.没有空气和水，任何东西都不能生存。
85. I prefer to live in the country rather than live in the city.
86. People must be stopped from throwing dirty things into the river.
87. Peter sets aside some money every month so that he can buy a new car.
88. Linda didn’t go to bed until midnight so that she could finish reading the book.为了看完这本书，琳达直到午夜才睡。
89. Early to bed and early to rise does good to your health.早睡早起有益于健康。90. More and more people are aware that it is important to obey the traffic rules.越来越多的人意识到遵守交通规则的重要性。
91. Mrs. Brown is an Australian woman teacher with fair hair and blue eyes, who has been to many places of China.
On Sunday, May 18, we will visit Beijing, which has a history of 400 years.
93. I think students should balance well between work and study.
Friendship is one of the most precious emotions in our life.
95. It goes without saying that we cannot be young forever.
96. Last but not least, it will definitely benefit the citizens.
97. With the increasingly rapid economic growth, more problems are brought to our attention.随着日益迅速的经济发展，更多的问题受到我们的关注。
98. The preservation of forests has aroused people’s wide concern
99. As far as I’m concerned, I am in favor of the opinion that…
100. Both governments and ordinary citizens should join hands to make this world a better place to live in, not only for ourselves, but also for future generations.不仅仅是为了我们，更是为了我们的后代，政府和普通市民应该联合起来，使这个世界变成更美好的家园。